The Following Products Fall Under 365 Day (12 Month) Warranty Coverage:
PVC Sample Champ XL Pump (PV-10400), Stainless Steel Sample Champ Pump (PS-10470), Sample Champ XL Controller (PA-10678)
The Following Products Fall Under 180 Day (6 Month) Warranty Coverage:
Abyss (P-10380), Abyss Slimline (P-10385), Abyss-300 (P-10390), Abyss 300 Slimline (P-10395), Stainless Steel Mini-Monsoon XL60 (PS-10403), Stainless Steel Mini-Monsoon XL80 (PS-10405), Stainless Steel Mini-Monsoon XL100 (PS-10407), Stainless Steel Mega-Typhoon XL (PS-10350), Stainless Steel Monsoon XL (PS-10400), Stainless Steel Hurricane XL (PS-10415), Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon XL (PS-10420), Electra Peristaltic (ELEPERRI-30000), Electra² Peristaltic Pump With Double Pump Head (ELEPERRI-30000-DPH), Athena Peristaltic (ATHPERI-10000), Athena² Peristaltic Pump With Double Pump Head (ATHPERI-10000-DPH), Alexis Peristaltic (ALXPERRI-20000), Alexis² Peristaltic Pump With Double Pump Head (ALXPERRI-20000-DPH), Power Booster 1 Controller (PA-10600), Low Flow with Power Booster 1 Controller (PA-10650), Power Booster 2 Controller (PA-10700), Low Flow with Power Booster 2 Controller (PA-10750), Low Flow Sampling Controller (PA-10800), Low Flow with Power Booster 3 Controller (PA-10850), Low Flow with Power Booster 4 Controller (PA-10950), Low Flow with Power Booster 1 XL LCD Controller (PA-10660), Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL LCD Controller (PA-10670), Low Flow with Power Booster 2.5 XL LCD Controller (PA-10675), Low Flow with Power Booster 3 XL LCD Controller (PA-10680), Abyss Booster #1 (TR-14040), Abyss LD with Booster (TR-14100), Abyss Solar Charger #1 (TR-14080), Pro Solar Charger #1 (PAPOS-14075), Pro Transformer #1 (TR-12500), Pro Transformer #2 (TR-12600), Pro Transformer #3 (PAPOS-14090), Pro Transformer #4 (PAPOS-14095), Abyss Transformer #4 (TR-12700), Abyss Solar Direct (PA-11100), Pro Booster #1 (TR-14000), Pro LD with Booster (TR-14015), Pro 100 Solar Charger #1 (TR-13160), Pro Controller #1 (PAPOS-14085)
The Following Products Fall Under 60 Day Warranty Coverage:
Plasitc Mega-Typhoon (P-10350), Tsunami (P-10400), Monsoon (P-10500), Hurricane (P-10510), Mega-Monsoon (P-10520), Poseidon 60 (PPOS-6000), Poseidon 80 (PPOS-8000), Poseidon 100 (PPOS-1000), Frontier 60 (PFRO-6000), Frontier 80 (PFRO-8000), Frontier 100 (PFRO-10000)
The Following Products Fall Under 30 Day Warranty Coverage:
Supernova-70 (PSN-10000), Supernova-120 (PSN-10100), Water Spout 1 Complete (P-10020), Water Spout 2 Complete (P-10050), Drum Pump (PDRM-1000), Cyclone (P-10100), Mini-Typhoon (P-10150), Typhoon (P-10200), Tempest (P-10250), Mini-Monsoon (P-10300), Super Twister (P-10275), Tornado (P-10330)
Prohibition on Use:
CAUTION: Products manufactured and/or sold by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC or an affiliated entity should only be used with water or in association with products intended for use with water and shall not be used for, in, around, or near combustible or flammable fluids or vapors, including, but not limited to, ethylene oxide, methyl chloride, pentane, gasoline, diesel fuel, benzene, acetone, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, etc. Any such non-permitted use of a product may damage such product and could cause risk of personal injury resulting from a hazardous reaction or exposure to potentially hazardous substances and shall be at the sole risk and responsibility of buyer or user and shall terminate any warranty applicable to such product.
Limited Warranty Information
Products manufactured by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC are warranted to the original user only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of either a 30, 60, or 180 day(s) from the date of purchase, provided, however, that if a motor module is built into, affixed to, or provided with any covered product, then the warranty period for such motor module shall be limited to Sixty (60) days from the date of purchase, or 400 hours of running, whichever comes first. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC option, without charge, F.O.B. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC factory or authorized service station, any defective product manufactured by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, shipping, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in connection with a warranty claim. Products which are sold but not manufactured by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer of said products and not by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC shall not be liable under this limited warranty or otherwise for wear and tear items or issues (including, but not limited to, seals, bearings, wiring, warping, and bending), damage to products caused by abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair, or if the product was not installed in accordance with Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC printed installation and operating instructions.
The Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC limited warranty for any PEPI Product shall be immediately and automatically voided upon any rental of a PEPI Product consisting of a plastic pump or if such plastic pump is purchased, but a controller is rented for such plastic pump.
Obtaining Service: To obtain service under this warranty, the defective product must be returned to the distributor or dealer from which it was purchased or directly to Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC, subject to an evaluation fee established by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC for each defective product, with the following information: proof of purchase with product serial numbers printed on invoice, installation date, failure date, and supporting installation data (example: How was it installed…was it installed using a solar system.. was it installed using a 12 volt deep cycle battery… was it installed using a step-down transformer of some sort?). Unless otherwise provided, the distributor or dealer will contact Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC for instructions. Any defective product to be returned for warranty services shall be delivered freight prepaid to Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC factory or an authorized service station; documentation supporting the warranty claim and/or a Return Material Authorization must be included if so instructed. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC requires that all customers notify the distributor or dealer or Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC, as applicable, prior to returning a product under the Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty program, and any such product will only be accepted if it has been thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated and is properly packaged. In the event a product is returned to the distributor or dealer from which it was purchased or directly to Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC and the buyer/user does not take return receipt of the product within six (6) months after such return for warranty service because of buyer’s/user’s failure to communicate, failure to fulfill any warranty obligation, or otherwise, not including such a failure by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC, then such product shall become the sole and exclusive property of Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC and it may sell, dispose of, or transfer such product at its discretion.
If a product should fail within the warranty specified, please contact your authorized Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC Distributor or call Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC direct at 1.941.322.8504.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within the term of initial sale, the manufacturer shall upon notification thereof and substantiation that the product with replacement parts or accessories has been maintained, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at its own expense, purchaser being responsible for shipping and handling charges only. The Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty does not include shipping or an obligation to provide another unit while the original product is being repaired or replaced. The Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty does not apply to any product used as rental equipment or contaminated by materials harmful to such products. The Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty does not apply to parts failure due to neglect in cleaning or unauthorized servicing of the product, nor does it cover failure of a part caused by misuse or inappropriate use of the product.
The Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC limited warranty shall be the exclusive warranty for any products manufactured and sold by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC (PEPI Product(s)); therefore, any other warranty that may be applicable to any item or part within such PEPI Product(s) shall not have any affect on the limited warranty provided by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC, regardless of the other warranty’s duration, extent, or otherwise.
Distributors located in the United States of America are not authorized to sell to other distributors located in the United States of America.
Products are subject to change without notice.
Legal Disclaimer: Except for its obligation to replace or repair defective products outlined above, Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC shall not be liable to buyer, or to anyone claiming under-buyer, for any obligations or liabilities, including, but not limited to, obligations or liabilities arising out of breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tort or any theory of strict liability, with respect to the products or Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC acts or omissions or otherwise, and buyer shall hold harmless and indemnify Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC for any such claim. The above limited warranty covers only replacement or repair of defective products at Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC factory or authorized service station and does not include the cost of field services (including, but not limited to, travel and living expenses), labor, inspection, removal or installation of new or replacement products, or normal maintenance. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC shall not, in any event, be liable for incidental, compensatory, exemplary, punitive, consequential, indirect, special or other damages, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of time, loss of sales, injury to persons or property, liability buyer incurs with respect to any other person, or any other type or form of consequential damage or economic loss.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties may last. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine if a certain jurisdiction’s rules may apply. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you and it is your responsibility to determine whether the aforementioned limitations to the limited warranty apply and to the extent, such limitations may apply in your jurisdiction. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Products Policy: Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC will as a general rule provide support for our products for a maximum of three (3) years from date of sale to end user, including rental companies. This is a guideline and may not always be attainable. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC repair services are available for a standard fee per item; provided, that the prepaid repair evaluation fee for such item will be credited to the repair service standard fee. When contacting Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC about repairs please be sure to have your proof of purchase with serial number of the product to obtain service.
UNAUTHORIZED DEALER LIST AND WARNING
A note about sellers on Amazon.com: Many resellers who sell through Amazon.com are not authorized dealers of Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC. When purchasing Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC products on Amazon.com, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product. Please contact us directly to locate an Authorized Distributor at 1.941.322.8504 before you purchase if you are uncertain.
REMINDER: WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. SECOND-HAND ITEMS, INCLUDING SALES FROM WEBSITES SUCH AS EBAY AND CRAIG'S LIST, ARE NOT COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC products are sold Worldwide through a network of authorized dealers selected by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC. Some of these dealers may have Internet sites on which they are authorized by Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC to sell a select mix of our products. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC dealers have been chosen for their ability to properly represent, sell and, in some cases, service Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC products. Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC provides a warranty on products sold only by our authorized dealers.
Unfortunately, Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC products are sometimes sold by companies that are not authorized to do so. Goods sold by these unauthorized companies are not purchased from Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC; instead they are acquired from a host of other sources. Due to the nature of the goods sold by unauthorized dealers and their business practices, products sold by unauthorized dealers are not entitled to Proactive Environmental Products® International LLC warranty coverage. We are using our best efforts (including this warning) to prohibit these companies from taking advantage of consumers, but these practices still exist. We urge you to use diligence when selecting a dealer to make your purchase.
PROACTIVE™ BRAND POLICY
The Proactive™ name, product names, domain names, and other names used by Proactive Environmental Products are proprietary trade names, trademarks and service marks and used under license. These marks are of great value to our company and supplied only to approved dealers for their use only in an expressly authorized manner.
To protect the Proactive brand and help assure your success as an approved Proactive dealer, please follow these guidelines:
1. Starting in 2009, Proactive will provide its dealers with an APPROVED PROACTIVE™ DEALER EMBLEM for display on their websites and at store locations. Proactive dealers should prominently display this emblem on their website’s front page, and at their store locations at the point of sale.
2. For quality assurance reasons, Proactive authorizes only approved Proactive dealers to sell Proactive products. Please notify Proactive immediately if you observe someone other than an approved Proactive dealer selling Proactive products, including on the Internet.
3. Proactive dealers should not re-sell Proactive products to other dealers located in the United States of America, Proactive approved dealers or otherwise. Sell Proactive products to the intended users, i.e., field professionals.
4. We encourage you to sell Proactive products at our recommended prices. Proactive products are high quality and among the best in the industry. Do not sell them at price points that diminish or otherwise tarnish our reputation as a premier brand and devalue our products.
5. Proactive does not offer volume discounts. Do not purchase unreasonable amounts of Proactive products (inventory load), or encourage others to do the same. Dealers are invited to participate in Proactive sponsored 2 marketing opportunities and promotional events, and will be informed of these opportunities well in advance.
6. Proactive will repurchase unused and unsold, original Proactive products from its dealers, or which its dealers wish to exchange for company credit. Shipping costs and risk of loss will be borne by dealer.
7. Do not change or physically alter the nature of any Proactive product prior to selling. Proactive products are must be sold for their intended purpose, and in the same condition in which you received them.
8. Do not destroy or remove the labels from our products, or re-label the products without prior approval from Proactive. This could lead to consumer confusion and potentially infringe Proactive’s rights.
9. Do use all appropriate Proactive trademarks and trademark symbols in connection with the sale or advertising of our products. Obtain Proactive product and logo images for your website from Proactive directly.
10. Do not apply for or register domain names that are confusingly similar to Proactive’s trademarks. Use websites designed to promote the Proactive brand. Do not place images and verbiage on your website which are likely to confuse consumers as to the nature of the products or their origin.
Thank you for making Proactive™ the go-to brand for environmental professionals. If you have questions about our Policy, please contact us at (941) 322-8504, or e-mail email@example.com. Proactive may update this Policy from time to time, and will notify dealers of any material changes.
NOTE TO AUTHORIZED PROACTIVE® DISTRIBUTORS
As you know, Proactive® offers the most durable, effective and long lasting groundwater sampling products on the market today. Our products, however, are only as good as the distributors who stand behind them. For this reason, we sell our products only through authorized Proactive distributors. Proactive distributors are carefully selected and continuously evaluated based on their willingness and ability to uphold our same high level of customer service, and to observe the same product quality standards that we observe ourselves.
We expect Proactive distributors to sell our products to the people who matter the most, the customers. When customers purchase a Proactive pump from an authorized Proactive distributor, they can be assured that they just received a genuine Proactive article, one that lives up to our rigorous manufacturing standards, and that has not been altered, mishandled or damaged.
We trust only authorized Proactive distributors to market and sell our products. We do this because we know that as long as our products remain in your capable hands the customer is safe and the product will not suffer. In addition, when authorized Proactive distributors market and sell Proactive products in the accustomed way, it gives the customer confidence that the product will work the way it was advertised. This protects our brand and helps you increase sales.
Unfortunately, Proactive products are sometimes obtained and resold by unauthorized dealers. These dealers do not uphold the same commitments to customer service and product quality that we expect from our own distributors. If a customer purchases a “Proactive” product from an unauthorized dealer, there is no assurance that the product was handled with the usual care or is free from damage. That dealer also may not accept responsibility for any damage it may have caused. This can tarnish our image and detract from your sales.
If you become aware of such unauthorized sales, please contact us immediately at the following number (941) 322-8504, or by
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your assistance is appreciated.
Thank you for your efforts to help make Proactive® the go-to brand for environmental professionals. We value your commitment and loyalty.
PROACTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS’ TRADEMARK USAGE GUIDELINES
Proactive Environmental Product uses a number of registered and unregistered trademarks to identify its products. These trademarks symbolize the quality and integrity associated with the PROACTIVE® brand and lineup of products and they are important and valuable assets. As Proactive’s distributor you have been provided a right to use the trademarks associated with the Proactive brand.
By properly and continuously following these guidelines, you will be protecting and preserving the goodwill and reputation associated with the Proactive trademarks and enhancing the value of the Proactive brand.
PROACTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS
1. You may use Proactive’s trademarks only to refer specifically to a Proactive product in marketing and promotional materials. You are permitted to use a Proactive trademark referentially provided that you adhere to these Usage Guidelines; you do not disparage Proactive or its products; and you do not incorporate the trademark as part of any other trademark or use the trademark as part of any trade name or corporate name.
2. Proactive’s trademarks identify Proactive’s goods. No third party may use any Proactive trademark as their trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo. You must have your own distinct trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name, or logo that does not include any Proactive trademarks.
3. Please notify Proactive if you learn of any uses of any trademarks that are confusingly similar to the Proactive marks. Similarly, if you become aware of any use of a Proactive trademark that violates any of the rules described above, please notify us. If possible, please provide a copy of the article or other medium in which the trademark violation appeared.
4. You cannot use any Proactive trademark or logo without permission from Proactive. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines associated with that logo.
5. You cannot manufacture, have manufactured, sell, or give away merchandise items including, but not limited to, key chains, magnets, T-shirts, hats, etc. bearing Proactive trademarks or logos, unless you have entered into a separate written trademark license agreement with Proactive that includes the payment of royalties.
6. You cannot imitate or modify the Proactive trademarks. They must be used as provided by Proactive and with the appropriate trademark designation.
7. You cannot use the Proactive trademarks in advertising that is false or misleading in any way or in violation of any applicable law, municipal ordinance, or administrative agency regulation of any county, state or country.
8. Failure to observe these guidelines can result in revocation of your right to use the Proactive trademarks and termination of your status as an authorized Proactive distributor.
Proactive may amend the above guidelines from time to time upon reasonable written notice. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please send them to email@example.com
Copyright 2008 All rights reserved.